Information for Authors
A Complete Submission Guidelines
Researchers who are interested in publishing their papers in the Journal should note the following:
- All papers must be scholarly, original, well researched and referenced. Reference should be cited using the APA most current edition.
- All tables, diagrams and results should be numbered sequentially and in the order in which they are reffered to in the text.
- The papers must not have been submitted or acceptedin any other journal for publication.
- All Papers should be typed, double - spaced and not exceeding 15 pages using 12 points Times New Roman and submitted in MS-word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Each paper must include:
- Title of the work
- Name of author(s)
- Institutional affiliation, phone numbers and email address of authors.
- An abstract of not more than 250 words.
- 4-5 keyswords that best characterised the themes and topics of submission.